Skedulo for Salesforce authentication
Skedulo managed package for Salesforce users require specific permissions to access the Skedulo API remotely.
Skedulo for Salesforce API token users
Salesforce users must have the following Salesforce permissions in addition to having Skedulo administrator permissions:
- The user must have permission to perform any necessary action in Salesforce on behalf of normal users.
- The user must have the
Skedulo Schedulerpermission set assigned.
- The user must have the value
Administratorin the field
skeduloUserTypeof its user record.
Creating a long-lived API token using the web application
- Log in to the Skedulo web application as an admin user.
- Click your user profile in the upper-right corner, then click Settings -> Developer Tools -> API Tokens.
- Click the Create button and select Expires:
Neverto create a long-lived API token.
- Copy the API token and save it in a secure place.
For more information about obtaining an API access token, see Admin Setting: Developer Tools.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.