Skedulo API and GraphQL
The Skedulo Lens API provides access to scheduling objects and functions of the Skedulo platform, allowing developers to integrate their applications.
The API provides full data access to standard and custom objects via GraphQL including the ability to create and schedule jobs; plus manage allocation to resources and customer and contact information.
Skedulo Lens API also provides the capabilities to:
- Dispatch jobs to resources and manage notifications, via SMS or push.
- Call the optimization engine to schedule jobs efficiently to multiple resources.
- Access tracking and summary information about job travel and service times.
- Access current and historical information about resource locations.
- Get information about resource availability.
See the API Reference Guide for a full list of supported Skedulo APIs.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.