Define which columns are visible for your object on the default list view.
Create and customize list views
A list view defines the data that appears when a user navigates to a list of records for a given object. When a user views a list view page, it usually displays a subset of the fields belonging to the object.
Managing list view permissions
List views are incredibly powerful due to their personalization capabilities. Administrators have access to all list view functionality, but other roles have different levels of access depending on any custom permissions that have been set.
To update the permissions granted to a role:
- In the Skedulo web app, navigate to the Settings > Users & roles > User roles page.
- Click the name of the role for which you want to adjust the permissions, for example, Scheduler.
- Expand the Custom list views section to view the available permissions.
- Select the permissions you want to assign to the selected role.
- Click Save.
Configuring a menu item to use the enhanced list view feature
Existing list view pages, such as the Jobs list, can be configured to display the enhanced list views feature.
To configure a menu item so that the enhanced list view feature is displayed:
- Navigate to the Settings > Web app configuration > Navigation menu page.
- In the Menu items list, click a pencil icon to display the Edit menu item modal.
- From the Type list, select Platform page.
- From the Destination platform page dropdown menu, select the platform page you want to direct the menu item to.
- Click Apply.
Enhance the data presented within a list view.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.