The card list
The card list is available on the scheduling console and contains a list of individual cards. Each card represents an item of work that has been created.
To hide the card list, click Minimize at the bottom of the list.
A card provides a summary of the work information. The content displayed on a card can vary depending the size of the card, where it is viewed in Skedulo, and whether it contains optional fields.
Details can include:
- Description. A long description can contain up to 256 characters.
- JOB- number (or name).
- Urgency (option).
- Type (with the account, if defined).
- Scheduled time.
- Recurring schedule (optional).
- Resource allocation(s) (either empty blue placeholder(s) or the resources avatar(s)).
- Card lock (unlocked by default).
- Resource requirements (option).
- Suggest (option for optimization).
- Map pin (opens the scheduling console map at the work item’s location).
Click a card in the work list to open its details page, where you can view and make changes to the work.
Allocate a resource or schedule work by dragging and dropping a card from the list onto the swimlane or calendar. If you want to add multiple resources to the work, use the work details page.
To save UI space, cards can be resized in the list. To change the size, click Change card size at the top of the list and select Small, Medium, or Large from the drop-down.
Was this page helpful?